~Pablo Picasso
The other day I came home from work and Noah came running up with some art that he had made for me. We sat down and I asked him to explain all the details. I was astonished. He has such an attention for detail. This became apparent when he showed me the surfboards that he made on the paper. They all had lightning bolts on them. Obviously He had paid close attention to my affinity with vintage surfboards, and particularly those of Gerry Lopez's "Lightning Bolt" brand from the early 70's.
Below you will see that I have scanned his original piece of work which is made with printer paper markers and cut pieces of more printer paper. I also added descriptive notes to a copy of the art. Enjoy!

Pablo Picasso is also quoted having said,
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.”
1 comment:
Jake,
Miss you in ODIII! Sure you don't miss BV, though, huh? Hope stuff is going well for you.
Post a Comment